Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

This visa lets you travel to, visit, and stay in Australia for up to three, six, or twelve months if you are:

  • a visitor or tourist
  • a business visitor on a working holiday
  • visiting your family
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.

Visa Streams:

  • This visa allows you to obtain either single entry or multiple entries to Australia and to stay in Australia for a pre-determined period of time.
Frequent Traveller:
  • This visa is for people who travel frequently to Australia for a short visit for tourism, visiting family or friends, or for business visit purposes.
Sponsored Family:
  • This visa lets you travel to Australia to take a holiday or visit your family.​The application is lodged in Australia by your sponsor.
Business Visitor:
  • This visa is for business people intending to travel to Australia for a short business visit (for example, going to a conference, negotiation or meeting), but not intending to work in Australia.